Your Future Summer Retreat! 5.5 Acres in the Colorado Mountains
Come out to Costilla County Colorado and bring all of your 4×4 toys with you! There are plenty of wide open spaces to ride all day long! This 5.543 acres is in Sangre de Cristo Ranches has varied terrain, great views, and is across the road from 5000 acres of public land! There is nothing to lose and everything to gain, so what are you waiting for! This property has great tree coverage and a small hill that would be a perfect spot to camp or build your dream home and soak in the views and fresh air. No neighbors, no traffic and no pollution! You’ll only have fresh air and mountain views, its the perfect spot to get out of the city and into the wilderness of Southern Colorado.
Dirt road access, very few restrictions, and no time limit to build. Low Taxes, 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for to own the property of your dreams!
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/HMchrKZ2vyS2
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.543 Acres
- Parcel: 70258710
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT Q-2 BLK 237 LOT 5093 CONT. 5.543 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3073, -105.3264 N
- 37.3064, -105.3250 E
- 37.3058, -105.3260 SE
- 37.3056, -105.3267 S
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 103.14/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: westwardland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Sangre_de_Cristo_Ranches_Covenants.pdf
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.