Treed and Secluded Lot Nestled in the Mountains
Nestled amongst the stunning natural beauty of the Sangre De Cristo Ranches in Costilla County, Colorado, this 5 acre lot offers the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.
With plenty of space to explore and a tranquil, secluded setting, this property is an ideal spot for nature lovers and those seeking a peaceful mountain getaway.
Surrounded by trees, this lot provides plenty of natural shade and privacy. Imagine waking up each morning to the serene sound of the nearby wildlife and enjoying your morning coffee while soaking up the breathtaking scenery.
While this property may be tucked away in the mountains, it’s still conveniently located within reach of nearby towns like Fort Garland and San Luis, offering all the amenities you need within reach.
Whether you’re looking to build your dream home, or simply escape to nature for a weekend retreat, this 5 acre lot in the Sangre De Cristo Ranches is the perfect place to make it happen.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a piece of paradise in beautiful Costilla County. Contact us today to learn more and start living the mountain lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/DqS8rR12xxKBcM8j7
- Property Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntve3Rqr8Ng
- State: CO
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5 Acres
- Parcel: 70220130
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT F BLK 85 LOT 1121
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3314, -105.3603
- 37.3316, -105.3588
- 37.3307, -105.3591
- 37.33, -105.3605
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 186.66/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: westwardland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Sangre_de_Cristo_Ranches_Covenants.pdf. See the SDCR HOA website (sangredecristohoa.org/index.html) for more details.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road – Jorgulesco Rd.
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.