Find a Better Connection On These 5.8 Colorado Acres!
Sometimes the best way to feel connected is to disconnect from the stress of everyday life and breathe in the fresh mountain air! This stunning mountainside property has incredible Rocky Mountain views, and absolutely stunning scenery. Enjoy a uniquely quiet location, near 5000 acres of public land.
Property is accessible 6-9 months out of the year (depending on snowfall). Enjoy hiking, hunting, fishing, or just relaxing on this 5.815-acre property in the Sangre de Cristo Ranches. Reconnect with family and friends and make memories that will last a lifetime. Use the property as often as you want, or just hang on to it for an investment in your family’s future. The choice is yours!
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/sVeubdHKUUNS97zWA
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81152
- Size: 5.815 AC.
- Parcel: 70215190
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT D-3 BLK 307 LOT 6814 CONT. 5.815 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.2614, -105.2818 N
- 37.2596, -105.2801 SE
- 37.2595, -105.2825 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $108.24/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: www.sdcro.net/covenants.html
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road. Property is accessible 6-9 months out of the year.
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.