Walking Distance to the Rio Grande River!
Take in the panoramic views of Ute Mountain from your own backyard with this 5-acre parcel of land in the Rio Grande Ranches, within walking distance of the Rio Grande River.
This prime location has no immediate neighbors and is just 40 minutes away from the quaint town of San Luis, CO, offering the best of both worlds – serene natural beauty and convenient proximity to amenities. This lot is the perfect spot for recreational camping or building your dream home. Imagine waking up to the stunning views of the mountain and taking a walk to the Rio Grande River for a day of fishing or swimming.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a piece of paradise in the Rio Grande Ranches!
- Subdivision: Rio Grande Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/Vw4Dyy9giGTpyEo89
- State: CO
- County: Costilla
- Town: Jaroso
- Zip: 81138
- Size: 5 Acres
- Parcel: 71514950
- Legal Description: R.G.R. UNIT 14 BLK 0 LOT 43 CONT. 5.00 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.0204, -105.7251
- 37.0204, -105.724
- 37.0186, -105.7239
- 37.0186, -105.7251
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $46.1/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential. For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint. Mobile homes are Allowed. You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months). Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable). Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, Pecos Trail
- Water: Would be by holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.