The Best of Colorado – Six Flat Acres, Gorgeous Views, Great Location!
6.6 lovely acres of Colorado’s flatlands are just waiting to make you happy. The property is a corner lot and triangle-shaped, is covered mostly by prairie grasses and some sagebrush, and has a neighbor nearby. There is a canal running through the middle of property, and seems to be connected, but unrelated, to the nearby farmlands. Only 20 miles from the town of Alamosa and a mere 7 from Blanca, you will never be far from life’s necessities. If you like to fish, hunt, hike, or go on adventures, there’s a plethora of choices for fishing locations and outdoor recreational sites around—Eastdale Reservoir, Sanchez Reservoir, Smith Reservoir, and Mountain Home Reservoir, and many, many more. And with an easy-access, well-maintained road, and fantastic 360 views, what’s to stop you from making your new home here, and loving every minute of your new life!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/ncaiHWN7atgsZxTc7
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 6.6564 Acres
- Parcel: 70369670
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 21 BLK 8 LOT 13
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.430404, -105.589702
- 37.430221, -105.587516
- 37.429661, -105.587889
- 37.429001, -105.588702
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $66.5/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.