TEN Mountainside Acres in Colorado!
This beautiful, mountainside, 10-acre property is very RARE for this area. Being a mountainside property, the terrain is diverse with a dry creek bed, which may flow as a seasonal creek. The views, especially from the northern side, are absolutely gorgeous! And, you are right on the edge of some of the best hunting and fishing in Colorado. The nearest fishing hole is roughly 7 miles away at the Mountain Home Reservoir, and the nearest town, Fort Garland, is only 11 miles. Whether you are looking to make your first land investment or want to start life afresh in the great outdoors, this plot will tick all your boxes. Don’t wait around – a property like this won’t be on the market for long!
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/QKuKexUrYQW8whYn7
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 10.09 acres
- Parcel: 70245530
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R UNIT L BLK 122 LOTS 1966 AND 1967
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.338606, -105.342300
- 37.337207 -105.343210
- 37.335853, -105.341031
- 37.336819, -105.339875
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 125/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: westwardland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Sangre_de_Cristo_Ranches_Covenants.pdf
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.