5.1 Beautiful Acres in the Colorado Mountains! Come for the fishing – Stay for everything else!
Have you been searching for a mountain property close to a great fishing lake? Look no further! These 5.1 acres in Sangre de Cristo Ranches are only three miles away from the Mountain Home Reservoir! This lake is known for its great trout fishing, so grab your rod and reel and get out here! This property is in an ideal location for camping or building, and so it’s perfect for whatever you’re looking for. There are plenty of trees on the east side, with a nice flat area towards the road, and it slopes up slightly towards the back. You’ll have plenty of room to build and awesome terrain features. It has fiber optics for the internet and sits in a secluded location only 2.5 miles from town. You’ll have the best of both worlds…… peace and quiet with the modern-day conveniences you need!
Get in touch for the full property report and get details about the easy owner financing options with NO credit check! Make this dream happen and spend your weekends enjoying the great outdoors in Costilla County!
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/aMTyznVTotvr8ZAw9
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.108 Acres
- Parcel: 70274380
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT Y BLK 204 LOT 3811 CONT 5.108 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.4221, -105.4024 W
- 37.4228, -105.4009 NE
- 37.4212, -105.4003 SE
- 37.4214, -105.4020 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $150.34 /year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: SDCR Covenants
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.