Stunning Oklahoma Acres with Trees – Power and Public Water Available!
This great property is in a fantastic location that combines country living and town convenience. Here, you can enjoy the peaceful, out-of-the-way community 16 miles outside of Beggs, OK. Build, camp, and rediscover the relaxed pace and clean air of a rural lifestyle. When you fancy a dose of the big city, hop onto HWY 75 for an easy 32-mile drive. This beautiful, lively city proudly calls itself the “heart of Oklahoma,” a big town with a small-town feel, and it boasts a zoo, plenty of parks, schools, and lots of options for a great night out. You can have the best of the big city at your fingertips without its inconveniences on your doorstep. Oklahoma City is only 122 miles to the west.
The property itself is 3.03 acres, mostly flat, with good tree coverage. With neighbors to the north and west, you’ll never want for privacy. Public water is available to connect when you build, and there are power poles at the road. When this property is yours, you can design and build your dream home for your family, or prepare it for your future retirement, or keep it for summer vacation.
All in all, this property is a beauty and great opportunity! Make it yours today – you’ll not regret it!
- Subdivision: Spanish Peaks
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/PdyJm4TjmCTCLDi89
- State: Oklahoma
- County: Okmulgee
- Zip: 74047
- Size: 3.03 acres
- Parcel: 0940-00-005-004-0-001-00
- Legal Description: SPANISH PEAKS LOT 4 BLK 5
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 35.803678, -95.929478
- 35.802283, -95.929467
- 35.802294, -95.930375
- 35.803567, -95.930375
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $38.57/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- There are covenants for this property. See here for more details.
- Permitted Property Uses: Single-family residential home, Recreational facilities, Agriculture and agriculture-related uses.
- Mobile homes, RVs, and camping are allowed.
- Call Okmulgee County Commissioners’ Office at (918) 756-3836 to ask questions about zoning and planning.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Taylor Road, dirt road
- Water: Public water available
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power poles at road
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.