5+ Acres in the Colorado Mountains Just for you!
This 5.06-acre property in Sangre de Cristo Ranches is just the thing you need to slow life down a little and start to enjoy your free time! According to public records, there is a seasonal creek that runs through the property, and there are also a few trees and beautiful rolling terrain with plenty of flat grassy areas to build and enjoy. When you want some adventure, head off to the nearby mountains and spend the day at Mountain Home Reservoir, seeing what you can catch for dinner! Then, come back to your property and enjoy the stunning views and watch the sunset over the mountains. Doesn’t that sound like your perfect escape from the city?
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/zjncMp2exFGVDkJF9
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 8113
- Size: 5.059 ACRES
- Parcel: 70212730
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT D BLK 72 LOT 834 CONT. 5.059 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3457, -105.3788 NW
- 37.3461, -105.3774 NE
- 37.3447, -105.3769 SE
- 37.3443, -105.3779 S
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $113.44/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: SDCR Covenants
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.