Over 12 Beautiful Acres in Colorado! Adjoining Lots, Breath-taking Views!
There’s this saying: “If not today, when?” There is much to be commended about a life lived in the big, wide-open spaces of the country. And here, in Colorado, you can have the best of both worlds.
The San Luis Valley Ranches is an exciting up-and-coming area in Costilla County, CO. These two side-by-side lots, 12.1 acres, are in a fantastic location. There is a beautiful view of the Colorado mountain range to the North and lovely stretch of farmlands in the East. The property is conveniently located 7.5 miles from the community of Blanca, 19 miles from Alamosa (a bigger town, with a Walmart). There is a plethora of choices for fishing locations and outdoor recreational sites around—Eastdale Reservoir, Sanchez Reservoir, Smith Reservoir, and Mountain Home Reservoir, to name but a few. It is a corner lot with a nearby neighbor and flat terrain. Bring your friends, bring your family, bring your love for nature and adventure. Start your new life now—make memories and build a future! If not today, then when?
- Subdivision: San Luis Vally Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/rnUrQaWhWpmeoPgG8
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 12.14 acres
- Parcel: 70375050 and 70375080
- Legal Description:S.L.V.R. UNIT 21 BLK 36 LOT 1 and C-8
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- Lot 1:
- 37.4124, -105.6282 NE
- 37.4117, -105.6272 E
- 37.4104, -105.6289 SW
- 37.4112, -105.6299 W
- Lot 2:
- 37.4111, -105.6299 NE
- 37.4104, -105.6289 E
- 37.4091, -105.6305 SW
- 37.4099, -105.6314 W
- Lot 1:
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $133/year.
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.