1.58 Oregon Acres – Trees, Power and Phone on Property Line!
This desirable 1.58-acre Oregon property has both power and an underground phone cable at the property line! The relatively flat terrain has fantastic tree coverage (mostly pines and junipers) and a slight downhill slope to the southwest. There are neighbors close by, in case you ever need to borrow some eggs. Build your dream cabin or treehouse or tiny house – with power so close, you’re going to save so much money!
This property sits only 7 miles from Bonanza and 28.6 miles from Klamath Falls, where there is a Walmart. Being in the heart of Klamath County and only a few hours from the Oregon Coast and the Klamath National Forest, this property is perfect as a base for camping, hiking, or fishing. Here, you are literally surrounded by national forests and natural treasures. Move here, and the hardest thing you’ll have to decide every morning is what adventure to have today. And with over 300 days of sun a year, you will be able to fit a lot in! Priced to move, this property won’t be available for long!
- Subdivision: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #3
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/Mm8emEDJB9v2jnme6
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 1.58 acres
- Parcel: R465160
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #3 Block – 70 Lot – 10
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42°17’26.18″N, 121°24’24.69″W
- 42°17’26.11″N, 121°24’19.90″W
- 42°17’24.14″N, 121°24’19.82″W
- 42°17’24.18″N, 121°24’24.39″W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $109.06/year
- Zoning: Residential
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days. (No mobile homes allowed.)
- RVs are allowed on the property for up to 21 days without a house being built.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121. For more information, see here.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Bly Mountain Cutoff Rd
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power and phone lines on the property line
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.