2.47 Oregon Acres – Gorgeous Green Growth After Fire!
Our beautiful 2.5-acre lot was impacted by a fire, and is already seeing beautiful new growth! We’ve reduced the price by 28% (previously $13,200), making this a great opportunity for someone looking for a spot to use as their own private Oregon campsite, or a place to build their perfect off-grid cabin. The lot has gorgeous terrain, with a mixture of meadow and tall trees, and it’s just down the road from the Winema National Forest (and less than 60 miles from Crater Lake National Park). You can camp or build here, and enjoy pristine and quiet nature, with easy access to fishing, hiking, hunting, mountain biking, and much more. Property Location (Google Maps): goo.gl/maps/aH7qBiBGcZYBmRzx6
- Subdivision: Klamath Forest Estates
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/aH7qBiBGcZYBmRzx6
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97624
- Size: 2.47 Acres
- Parcel: R264403
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FOREST ESTATES BLK-15 LOT-34
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.529094, -121.496805 NW
- 42.529078, -121.495997 NE
- 42.527734, -121.495997 SE
- 42.527749, -121.496805 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $56.41/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential – R-2
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, Steelhead Lane
- Water: Would be by well or possibly holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.