2.4 New Mexico Acres – Flat Terrain, Some Trees!
Make these beautiful 2.4 acres your favorite place on earth! Flat, treed, easily accessible, and approximately 2hrs from Albuquerque, this property is highly desirable! Camp here for as long as you want, or build your perfect off-grid home in the peaceful and beautiful environment of Cibola County.
El Malpais National Conservation Area is only 40 miles away, where you enjoy the sandstone cliffs and canyons. In this area, you can camp, go rock climbing, hike, bike, and enjoy other exciting recreational opportunities. The small town of Ramah is 22.1 miles away, with the incorporated community of El Morro a bit closer at 11.3 miles. There is a potential encroachment on the north side of the property. If it is a problem, demolishment is an option, just let us know!
Once you’re here, it won’t be long before you won’t want to be anywhere else!
- Subdivision: Pine Meadows Ranch
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/fVEXNGvEUnZbaNnU9
- State: New Mexico
- County: Cibola
- Zip: 20781
- Size: 2.40 acres
- Parcel: R03731
- Legal Description: Subd: PINE MEADOWS RANCH Lot: 637 A Unit: 4 2.5 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 34°58’7.48″N, 108°18’7.05″W
- 34°58’7.53″N, 108°17’59.59″W
- 34°58’5.88″N, 108°17’59.57″W
- 34°58’5.86″N, 108°18’7.06″W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $30.4/year
- Zoning: Residential
- Camping is allowed (no time limit).
- Residential Building is allowed.
- For more information on other zoning information call 505-287-9431 and speak with the Planning and Zoning Department.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.