Power Poles, Flat Terrain, Some Trees!
Looking for the perfect property to build your dream home or vacation getaway? Look no further than this stunning 5 acre tract in the Sangre De Cristo Ranches in Costilla County, Colorado.
Located on a main road and just steps away from the greenbelt, this property offers the perfect combination of convenience and seclusion. With thousands of acres of public land nearby, the possibilities for outdoor adventure are endless.
But that’s not all. One of the major selling points of this property is that it has power poles at the road, making it easier than ever to build your dream home or cabin. Plus, unlike many of the lots in this subdivision, this property is not off grid, so you can enjoy all the comforts of modern living without sacrificing the peace and quiet of the great outdoors.
Whether you’re looking to hike, hunt, fish, or just relax and take in the stunning mountain views, this property has it all. And with easy access to nearby towns like Fort Garland and San Luis, you’ll never be far from all the amenities you need.
So why wait? Don’t miss your chance to own this incredible 5 acre tract in the Sangre De Cristo Ranches. Contact us today to learn more and start living your best life in beautiful Costilla County, Colorado.
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/pUaj89tkgpRTZZdJ6
- State: CO
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 6.498
- Parcel: 70220960
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT F BLK 88 LOT 1207
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.324892, -105.375994
- 37.324953, -105.374339
- 37.323439, -105.373900
- 37.323444, -105.376011
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 189.76/year
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: westwardland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Sangre_de_Cristo_Ranches_Covenants.pdf. See the SDCR HOA website (sangredecristohoa.org/index.html) for more details.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt roads
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic or alternative
- Utilities: Power Poles at the Road
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.