Beautiful 4.70 Acres in North Pennsylvania – Near National Forests, Get Instant Equity!
*MOTIVATED SELLER – property priced 10k below neighboring lot!*
In the rural pocket of beautiful northern Pennsylvania, these 4.70 acres are waiting for you to build your dream home. Situated at the end of Sunrise Ridge road and next to PA-872, this property has good access, and with only a few neighbors, it is very private. The terrain slopes down from PA-872 into flatter areas near Sunrise Ridge road. RVs are not permitted for permanent occupancy. There is a 66ft gas easement running through property (see photos), and although this doesn’t effect all the advantages of this property, we’ve reflected this in the price ($29,900), giving you instant equity. The town of Coudersport is only 4.1 miles where you can purchase your groceries and enjoy the occasional night out. While Pittsburgh and Buffalo are only 164 and 113 miles away respectively, the real beauty of this opportunity is in its rural location. Surrounded by national forests and state parks, this area is a treat. The Alleghany National Forest is only 42.7 miles away, the Susquehannock State Forest is a mere 34.2 miles, Cherry Springs State Park (which boasts of some of the best dark skies in NE America) is 15.3 miles, and George B. Stevenson Reservior is only 29.5 miles away. Come and discover and enjoy the underrated gems of Pennsylvania! You’ll never look back!
- Subdivision: Pleasant Valley
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/uV9QBaJ5mfWKut3X6
- State: Pennsylvania
- County: Potter
- Zip: 16915
- Size: 4.70 deeded acres
- Parcel: 080-001-054B
- Legal Description: LOT 27
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 41.745694, -77.988081
- 41.743981, -77.990361
- 41.743956, -77.988803
- 41.744228, -77.988236
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $186.76/year
- Zoning: No Zoning
- There are covenants. See here for more details: westwardland.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/image.png.
- No mobile homes or trailers allowed. Camper trailers and motor homes are not allowed for human occupancy.
- Structures must be set back 40ft from road, 15ft from side lines.
- Maximum of two outbuildings.
- Building permit time limit: 1 year
- The Eulalia Township Zoning office can be reached at (814) 274-0255 with any questions.
- HOA/POA: None
- Improvements: None
- Access: Sunrise Ridge Road, paved road
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power Poles on Highway, and along Sunrise Ridge Rd
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.