Beautiful 1.94 Acres in Oregon, Public Land, Good Fishing!
If you’ve ever dreamed of waking up every morning on your own 1.94 acres, just a hop-skip away from your favorite fishing hole, surrounded by some of the best national forests in South Oregon, this is the property for you! It is a beautiful property with trees, power approximately 200ft away, and easy access to Ritter Reservoir (2.1 miles) and Klamath Falls Lakeview Forest State Park (2.5 miles). Upper Klamath Lake is an easy 50 minute drive away, while the town of Bonanza is only 7.5 miles. Come here to recreate and rediscover why nature is the best place to be! The finest of southern Oregon’s countryside is at your fingertips.
- Subdivision: Klamath Falls Forest Estates
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/eMQBqbJsuq83QFaP8
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 1.94 Acres
- Parcel: R774978
- Legal Description: Klamath Falls Forest Estates Hwy 66 Plat #3 Blk – 71 Lot – 7
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.294436, -121.405281
- 42.293879, -121.405287
- 42.293871, -121.403760
- 42.294431, -121.403751
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $65.4/year
- Zoning: (R-2) Rural Residential 2ac
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: : The county doesn’t have information about HOA. Buyer needs to verify.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes – Egret Dr
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Pacific Power & Light: 888 221-7070
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.