Fire Sale! Borders Thousands of Acres of BLM Land. Great Hunting!
Oregon offers some great property opportunities, and this 2.3-acre property is one of the best!
This property was impacted by the Bootleg fire in 2021 (see pictures), and is already seeing new growth! We’ve discounted the property in lieu of the fire, so you can own an incredible piece of freedom at an unbeatable price!
Mostly flat, with a gentle slope up from the road, some trees, and no nearby neighbors, this property is a beauty! The nearby hills offer lovely views and a gentle rolling terrain. Less than one min away is a small local reservoir (~0.25 acres), called the Bechdoldt Reservoir, which will make you feel like you have your own personal pond down the road. The towns of Bonanza and Dairy are 9.8 miles and 12 miles away respectively, an easy trip for whenever you need to top up on supplies.
Recreationally, this property has it all. At the end of a dirt track, this gorgeous off-grid property backs onto 3000+ acres of National Public Lands and by extension Fremont National Forest, for convenient and excellent hunting, hiking, and exploring.
Gerber Reservoir is only 21 miles away. This reservoir is fantastic for camping, fishing (trout and perch), hiking, mountain biking, star gazing, and there are 100,000 acres of back-country next to it that are perfect for those who love to explore, view wildlife, hunt, and spend time in the great outdoors. And Upper Klamath Lake, famous for its fantastic fishing, boating, swimming, camping, hiking, and so much more, is only 45.2 miles away for an easy fun day outing or weekend trip.
Whatever you are into, you are guaranteed to find something to love about this property!
- Subdivision: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 #4
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/DTWU2VqrJSQXyrv97
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Town: Bonanza
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.3 acres
- Parcel: R466962
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #4, BLOCK 124, LOT 17
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.2863, -121.3715
- 42.2858, -121.3713
- 42.2858, -121.3698
- 42.2862, -121.3696
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $66.58/year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Residential Site Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: No. There is a Road Maintenance Association (approximately $45/year)
- Improvements: None
- Access: Thrasher Dr
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: No
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)