Oregon’s Best – 2.3 Acres, Power at Road, Good Tree Coverage!
Oregon is one of the best states to relocate to these days. With wide open spaces, some of the most beautiful surroundings, and lots of independence to enjoy it all, you can’t get better than here. These 2.3 acres are situated beautifully in the Southwestern area, which boasts of some of the best countryside in the state and great climate for adventures and gardening. There are over 300 days of sun, which will set you up for some of the best times both this summer and beyond. With Upper Klamath Lake less than 50 miles away, and Crater Lake Nation Park less than 90 mins, you have some of the best fishing, hiking, camping, recreation at your fingertips. There is power at the road which will save you thousands when you come to build, and there are a couple of neighbors nearby, who might come in handy when you need to borrow some half and half. With great terrain, good tree coverage, and a possible cleared path through the property, this place is a steal! Get in touch with us today!
- Subdivision: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 #4
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/xGHcdBN5yZGYvgLR9
- Property Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMaMDBWAQCI
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Town: Bonanza
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.3 Acres
- Parcel: R403423
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #4, BLOCK 106, LOT 5
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.3212, -121.3676
- 42.3212, -121.3657
- 42.3207, -121.3657
- 42.3206, -121.3675
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $55.48/year
- Zoning: Residential
- Residential Site Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: No. There is a road maintenance association (dues are approximately $45/year)
- Improvements: None
- Access: Kinglet Drive
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power at the road. Contact Pacific Powers at (877) 508-5088 for more information.
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)