RARE! 12.56 Oregon Acres – Trees, Creek Nearby, HWY Frontage!
Properties this big, at this discount, are really rare in this gorgeous area of Klamath County!
Covered with trees, with power nearby, peaceful and private, and absolutely beautiful, this property is a real steal! It is easily accessible from Kingfisher Drive off of the HWY, and there is a small clearing near the center, which could be perfect for building. Wildhorse Creek is just across Kingfisher Road to the north, the terrain is mostly flat, and there is only one neighbor to the east.
And this property was purchased through title, so it has title insurance also, which means you can buy with complete peace of mind.
You are going to have a lot of fun here, and for the days you want to venture offsite, there are so many options!! Via HWY 140, you have easy access to Dairy, Beatty, and Bonanza (all less than 12 miles away) for a fun small-town experience and for supplies. Klamath Falls Lakeview Forest State Park is only 3 miles to the south for unforgettable hikes and wildlife watching, and Upper Klamath Lake is less than 1hr west for fun times fishing and on the water. Whether you are looking for a place to settle and put down roots, or want to make a savvy investment, you couldn’t have discovered a more perfect opportunity!
A wise guy once said, “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy dirt!” And when you look at this property, that’s pretty much the same thing!
*Selling for 15K LESS that nearby property.*
- Subdivision: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #4
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/EPRRwKSw2ggs1MCt7
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Town: Bonanza
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 12.56 acres
- Parcel: R391310/R396798/R391329
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #4, BLOCK 97, LOT 1 & 2 & 5
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.342969, -121.397317
- 42.341992, -121.394272
- 42.340081, -121.397086 & 42.340428, -121.399947
- 42.341225, -121.399547 & 42.341094, -121.397603
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $68.12/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- RVs are allowed on the property for up to 21 days every 6 months without a house being built.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: No. There is a Road Maintenance association—dues are approximately $45/year.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Kingfisher Dr, Cardinal Dr, dirt roads
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power at Road. Contact Pacific Powers (1-877-508-5088)
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)