3.95 Hillside Acres in Oregon – Great Fishing and Recreational Opportunities!
Imagine moving to the rugged and beautiful countryside of Klamath County, Oregon, and nestling into the nooks and crannies of the hillside terrain to live a peaceful and self-sufficient life, off the grid!
This beautiful 3.95-acre hillside property is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy peace and quiet and reconnect with the real world. Accessed from Sparrow Drive, a dirt road off of Highway 140, this property slopes up from the road with a 16% slope, and has fantastic tree coverage. Four-wheel drive is recommended in this area, as well as ATVs and other toys! You could have a lot of fun building your dream house here – build it on stilts or burrow into the hillside for a cozy bungalow. With only one neighbor to the north, you can forget about the hubbub and commotion of city living and enjoy the serenity of rural living. Camping is also permitted if you want to keep this just as a recreational property. Living only 45.6 miles from Klamath Lake and less than 60 from Crater Lake national park, surrounded by national forests, parks, and hunting land, you could have so many hours of fun and adventure here. Bonanza is 12.1 miles for easy access to supplies and other necessities, and Klamath Falls is 31.2 miles away where there is a Walmart.
Whatever you enjoy – fishing, hunting, creating a new space, hiking, ATV’ing – you can do it all here and more! What are you waiting for!
- Subdivision: Klamath Falls Forest Estates HWY 66 PLAT #1
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/yrygaFjkwUvqawJi8
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 3.95
- Parcel: R388468
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #1 Block – 12 Lot – 59
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.353286, -121.413125
- 42.353261, -121.415547
- 42.352906, -121.412978
- 42.352314, -121.415664
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $78.27/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: Yes, $10/year – details can be found here.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Sparrow Dr
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Contact Pacific Powers (1-877-508-5088)
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.