Oregon is Your Oyster – 2.37 Stunning Acres, Nearby Reservoirs and National Forests!
This gorgeous off-grid property backs onto 3000+ acres of National Public Lands and by extension Fremont National Forest, where you can hunt, hike, explore, and rediscover all that is great about the outdoors! There is a seasonal creek in the north corner of the property that flows into the local reservoir – a reservoir that is right on your doorstep.
But there’s more… The Gerber Reservoir is only 21 miles away, full of trout and perch; Upper Klamath Lake, famous for its fantastic fishing, boating, swimming, camping, hiking, and so much more, is only 45.2 miles away. Crater Lake National Park is just over an hour away, while National forests are all around. Ideal for an off-grid cabin, short term camping or your future home, this property really is all that. Get the kids to put down all their devices and discover the great outdoors. There is so much to do in Klamath County, hiking, endless bike trails, cave exploring, kayaking, sledding, they won’t miss their screens at all!
- Subdivision: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 #4
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/FHWPjA222xpBbFRq6
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Town: Bonanza
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.37 acres
- Parcel: R467051
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #4, BLOCK 123, LOT 9
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.2871, -121.3783
- 42.2872, -121.3775
- 42.2857, -121.3774
- 42.2857, -121.3782
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $66.58/year
- Zoning: Residential
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Crocodile Ln
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: None on property
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.