Beautiful 2.57 Acres Near Tulsa, OK – Trees, Clearing, Power!
This great property is in a fantastic location that combines country living and town convenience. Here, you can enjoy the peaceful, out-of-the-way community 16 miles outside of Beggs, OK. Build, camp, and rediscover the relaxed pace and clean air of a rural lifestyle. When you fancy a dose of the big city, hop onto HWY 75 for an easy 32-mile drive. This beautiful, lively city proudly calls itself the “heart of Oklahoma,” a big town with a small-town feel, and it boasts a zoo, plenty of parks, schools, and lots of options for a great night out. You can have the best of the big city at your fingertips without its unpleasantness on your doorstep.
The property itself is 2.57 acres, mostly flat, with good tree coverage. Public water is available to connect when you build, and there are power poles at the road. To the south of the property there is a clearing that was made for a utility easement for a pipeline, and consequently this area cannot be built on. There are neighbors on the surrounding properties, but you’ll never want for privacy thanks to the lot’s size and number of trees.
This property is a steal! Take a look – you’ll never look back.
- Subdivision: Spanish Peaks
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/nQ7gfdtLht5Y7euD8
- State: Oklahoma
- County: Okmulgee
- Town: Mounds
- Zip: 74047
- Size: 2.57 acres
- Parcel: 0940-00-004-007-0-001-00
- Legal Description: SPANISH PEAKS LOT 7 BLK 4
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 35.807081, -95.931150
- 35.807086, -95.931894
- 35.805697, -95.931897
- 35.805700, -95.931153
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $38.57/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- There are covenants for this property. See here for more details.
- Permitted Property Uses: Single-family residential home, Recreational facilities, Agriculture and agriculture-related uses.
- Mobile homes, RVs, and camping are allowed.
- Call Okmulgee County Commissioners’ Office at (918) 756-3836 to ask questions about zoning and planning.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Ford Road, dirt road
- Water: Public water available
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power Poles at road
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)