Live Close to Nature in Wild Horse Mesa
Welcome to Wild Horse Mesa, a peaceful and serene subdivision located in Costilla County, Colorado. This 2.53-acre parcel offers a unique opportunity for privacy and seclusion, with its remote location and proximity to the New Mexico state line. At the same time, this property is just a short 20-minute drive from the county seat of San Luis, CO. This is also a great site for camping, perfect for those who love to explore nature.
This parcel is easily accessible via Westview Drive and offers the freedom to design and build your home exactly as you envision it, as there are no HOA fees in the area. With annual taxes of approximately $69.28, this property is an affordable option for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Zoned for vacant residential lots, it’s ready for you to build your dream home. Power poles are in the area, and local electric company Xcel Energy can be reached at (800-895-4999) for any utility needs. You may also consider solar or wind power.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this beautiful property in the peaceful and serene White Horse Mesa. Contact us today to learn more!
- Subdivision: White Horse Mesa
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/BpLPkzgFSGrbmvua6
- State: CO
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81152
- Size: 2.53 acre
- Parcel: 71220750
- Legal Description: W.H.M. SECTION E BLK 68 LOT 10
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37° 5’18.04″N 105°28’27.49″W
- 37° 5’20.80″N 105°28’27.45″W
- 37° 5’20.81″N 105°28’32.61″W
- 37° 5’18.06″N 105°28’32.58″W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $69.28/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No HOA fees in the area
- Improvements: Dirt Driveway
- Access: Yes, Westview Drive
- Water: Would be by holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power poles in area, Local electric company (Xcel Energy @ (800-895-4999), solar or wind.
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.