Life is About Moments: Don’t Wait For Them – Create Them on these 5+ Colorado Acres!
Enjoy the fresh air and trees on this 5.04-acre property in the Sangre de Cristo Ranches. You will have a seasonal creek, great tree coverage, and absolutely stunning views of the nearby mountains from here. Build an off-grid cabin or come camping on weekends! You can enjoy nearby Mountain Home Reservoir and over 5,000 acres of public land to explore. The area is known for its abundant wildlife, sunny weather, and cowboy culture. Property does appear to have one or more riverines (see plat map) which may flow with water seasonally and act as a seasonal creek!
Now is your chance to become a property owner and make monthly payments! We offer owner financing with NO credit check, NO interest, and NO hidden fees. So get in touch today to get all of the info on this amazing property and get started on the straightforward process of owning gorgeous Colorado Land!
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/pQ1uuA8KrPfUpLo8A
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.041 Acres
- Parcel: 70235720
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT J BLK 113 LOT 1700 CONT. 5.041 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3674, -105.3437 NW
- 37.3669, -105.3421 NE
- 37.3657, -105.3422 SE
- 37.3657, -105.3433 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 125.36/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)–Mobile homes are allowed.
–You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
–Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
–The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- –For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: westwardland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Sangre_de_Cristo_Ranches_Covenants.pdf
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.