16 Recreational Acres – Trees, No Zoning, Near Kentucky Lake!
Spread out on 16 versatile acres! This property has no zoning, which means you can build a home on it, have a barn, put an RV on it temporarily, own some animals, and generally have a good time. It’s very close to Kentucky Lake and the Tennessee River, which is great for anyone who loves to fish and spend on the water. The Western and Northern portion of the property is wetlands, which could be ideal for animal grazing, camping, and other agricultural or recreational pursuits (one previous owner used it to run his cattle). There is a seasonal creek that runs through the property, and a small shed which is perfect for storage. In the SE corner of the property, there are 1.3 acres of drier, buildable soil that would be the perfect spot to build your dream home or farmhouse. There are two neighbors to the southeast, and overall the property is very private. Public water is available and there are power poles on the property itself, so you’ll save thousands when you come to build. Calvert City is only 4.4 miles away, and Nashville is an easy 120 miles away, so you’ll never be too far away from life’s amenities and the perks of the big city!
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or new to the game, looking for a great weekend spot or wanting to start a good thing for your family, look no further – this property is the one for you!
- Subdivision: N/A
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/oyF9SAZMnB4hdvRQ7
- State: Kentucky
- County: Marshall
- Zip: 42029
- Size: 16 acres
- Parcel: 22-00-00-105.030000
- Legal Description: No legal description found
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.008164, -88.391428
- 37.008033, -88.392317
- 37.012058, -88.392333
- 37.012389, -88.390683
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $99.92/year
- Zoning: No Zoning
- This property has no zoning restrictions; however, you will need to speak to the county if you wish to develop on the wetlands – see here for more information: water.ky.gov/floodplain/Pages/default.aspx. Or call (270) 527-1321 with any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Horace Barnes Road
- Water: Public water available
- Sewer: Would be by septic or alternative
- Utilities: Power Poles on Property
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.