10.55 Beautiful Acres – Hillside, with Creek Frontage, Public Utilities!
Start drawing up the plans now! This 10.55-acre property is the perfect lot for your new home! Less than 2 miles outside of Big Clifty, this property sits in a lovely quiet neighborhood with public water and power poles available at the property line. The flatter area in the south-west corner percs for a 3-bedroom septic tank (see below for more information), so you’ll be all set when you’re ready to build.
This is in a great location – Leitchfield is 11.6 miles away where there is a Walmart. Mammoth Cave National Park is an easy 34.1 miles with some of the most impressive caves in America. Spend a fun weekend here touring, hiking, horseback riding, and more! Enjoy a day at the Kentucky Action Park and Riding Stables, riding horses or playing mini golf.
The property slopes down to the Meeting Creek that runs along the north-east of the property, and there is excellent tree coverage on most of it except for a cleared area at the road. With few neighbors and beautiful views of the countryside all around, you’ll have plenty of peace and quiet as well as a good community!
- Subdivision: N/A (likely no subdivision)
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/JzZT2GpSzEgpdxhr9
- State: Kentucky
- County: Grayson
- Zip: 42712
- Size: 10.55 Acres
- Parcel: S-Darnell-014 and 015
- Legal Description: 10.55 AC (THIS TRACT 6.79 AC) and LOT
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.564981, -86.165653
- 37.566444, -86.166178
- 37.567006, -86.165439
- 37.565644, -86.163639
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $415.70/year
- Zoning: Residential
- This property percs for a 3-bed home. See here for more details: westwardland.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Perc_Test_Results.pdf
- Mobile homes allowed.
- No Camping.
- For more information, call the Zoning Office on (270) 259-6363
- HOA/POA: Probably not
- Improvements: None
- Access: Presley Drive, dirt road
- Water: Public water available at road
- Sewer: Would be by septic. We did a perc test in Feb 2022, and it percs for a 3br home. See here for more details.
- Utilities: Power poles at road
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.