HUGE Property with Breathtaking Views and Tree Coverage
Welcome to 18.07 acres of prime land in the beautiful Sangre de Cristo Ranches in Colorado! This vast property is perfect for recreational camping or building your dream home. With tree coverage and varied terrain, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore and enjoy the great outdoors.
Located just 10 miles from the charming town of Fort Garland, you’ll have easy access to all the amenities you need. And with Mountain Home Reservoir just a short drive away, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for fishing and boating.
But the real selling point of this property is the stunning views. The land is situated in a prime location, giving you breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
As a bonus, the property also includes a dirt driveway for easy access. Also of note: there are two older camping trailers in unknown condition on the property – these would be included with the purchase of the land, and could be removed by the buyer.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this incredible 18.07 acre property in the beautiful Sangre de Cristo Ranches. Contact us today to learn more!
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/EhpZtF2SbjPjhfoy8
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Town: Fort Garland
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 18.07 acres
- Parcel: 70244920 and 70244930
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT K-3 BLK 344 LOT 7591 and S.D.C.R. UNIT K-3 BLK 344 LOT 7590
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.4719, -105.2873
- 37.4702, -105.2832
- 37.4688, -105.2843
- 37.4705, -105.2883
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $789.4/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: westwardland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Sangre_de_Cristo_Ranches_Covenants.pdf. See the SDCR HOA website (sangredecristohoa.org/index.html) for more details.
- Improvements: Dirt Driveway
- Access: Dirt Road (Mallot)
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic or alternative
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.