Grow Up to be a Cowboy on This Ranch in Colorado! Mama Said It’s Fine!
Mama did say not to let the kids grow up to be cowboys, but she changed her mind after she saw this place! Go ahead, live that cowboy lifestyle on these 5.05 acres in Costilla County, CO. The area is steeped in cowboy culture and is just waiting for you to build the perfect ranchette! Perfectly situated between Alamosa and Ft. Garland, you will be far enough away to get the peace and quiet you want, but close enough to town to stock up easily when you need supplies!
We are offering monthly payments on this property, or get a discount if you pay cash. What are you waiting for? Get in touch today to find out how to get started!
Property Location (Google Maps): goo.gl/maps/HApi4fu4TwqxBGVm8
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/HApi4fu4TwqxBGVm8
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 5.05 Acres
- Parcel: 70367440
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 20 BLK 51 LOT 10
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.4160, -105.6559 NE
- 37.4154, -105.6551 NE
- 37.4141, -105.6568 SW
- 37.4147, -105.6576 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $49.92/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.