Live the Good Life Near Florida Beaches – 0.23 Acres, with trees!
Rediscover the good life on this gorgeous 0.23-Acre property. With its flat terrain, great tree coverage, and ideal location, it is bound to be the best investment you could ever make. And situated less than 30-mins away from long stretches of lovely sandy beaches, you are all set to have the best time ever.
Walmart is less than 2 miles north, and Punta Gorda airport less than 20, so you get to enjoy the big-city conveniences in the peace and privacy of your out-of-the-way property. Charlotte County is also home to the Scrub-jay Habitat Conservation Plan, where they take care of their beautiful population of scrub jays. Be sure to check their guidelines before building (see below).
Make this property yours today, and someday you could be enjoying gorgeous summers and mild winters, beaches all year round, and great wildlife. Sound perfect? We think so too!
- Subdivision: Port Charlotte
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/rgtGXPX6e11EMoVU8
- State: Florida
- County: Charlotte
- Town: Port Charlotte
- Zip: 33953
- Size: 0.23 acres
- Parcel: 402105452005
- Legal Description: PORT CHARLOTTE SEC38 BLK2373 LT8 244/600 DC590/646 PR78-453 590/1137 697/853 2282/1983 2301/575 2755/1440 CT3755/270 3756/697 CD3759/685
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 27.021756, -82.227675
- 27.021753, -82.227431
- 27.022094, -82.227431
- 27.022097, -82.227675
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $364.8/year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential
- Residentially Zoned Property for single-family homes.
- Camping not Permitted.
- Property is in Scrub Jay Overlay – a permit for development can be purchased for $2,200 – more information can be found here: www.charlottecountyfl.gov/departments/community-services/natural-resources/scrub-jay-conservation-plan.stml
- The zoning office can be contacted on (941) 743-1964 for additional information.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Paradise Avenue, paved road
- Water: Public water could be brought to this property once water has been drawn down Paradise avenue within two lots of this one. Contact the County for more info.
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Florida Power and Lights coverage is available for the area
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.