0.23-Acre Property, Nearby Water and Power, Gorgeous Beaches, Scrub Jay Population!
This gorgeous 0.23-acre lot will make you the envy of all your relatives! Beautiful flat terrain, great tree and bush coverage, and a few miles away from long stretches of lovely sandy beaches – what more could anyone want!
Port Charlotte is a delightful developing area, and it’s near I-75, so you can get enjoy the small-town feel while being close to big-city conveniences. Charlotte County is also home to the Scrub-jay Habitat Conservation Plan, where they take care of their beautiful population of scrub jays. Be sure to check their guidelines before building (see below).
There is a canal across the road and nearby power and water sources, so you are all set to build your dream house, big, small, or tiny! Make it your forever home or weekend getaway. (This is a build-only lot, so no camping.) North Port is only 4 miles away, where this is a Walmart and other town amenities, and the Punta Gorda Airport is a mere 18.8 miles for convenient travel.
Enjoy gorgeous summers and mild winters, beaches all year round, and great wildlife! You’ll never look back!
Note: Photography is of the surrounding area.
- Subdivision: Port Charlotte
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/i5mfrB8gfgpmct4KA
- State: Florida
- County: Charlotte
- Zip: 33953
- Size: 0.23 acres
- Parcel: 402116129002
- Legal Description: PORT CHARLOTTE SEC59 BLK2936 LT 34 322/485 DC2519/562-RES PR04-1743-MS 2559/860 2594/1705 TXD4483/702 4628/1533
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 27.001711, -82.217186
- 27.001717, -82.217425
- 27.001381, -82.217428
- 27.001378, -82.217186
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $358.68/year
- Zoning: Low Density Residential
- Residentially Zoned Property for single-family homes.
- Camping not Permitted.
- Property is in Scrub Jay Overlay – a permit for development can be purchased for $2,200 – more information can be found here.
- The zoning office can be contacted on (941) 743-1964 for additional information.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: McClellan Road, paved
- Water: Should be at Property Line
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Florida Power and Lights coverage is available for the area
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.