0.23-Acre Property, Developing Area, Nearby Water and Power, Gorgeous Beaches!
This gorgeous 0.23-acre lot will make you the envy of all your relatives! Beautiful flat terrain, great tree and bush coverage, and a few miles away from long stretches of lovely sandy beaches – what more could anyone want! Port Charlotte is a delightful developing area near I-75, so you can get enjoy the small-town feel while being close to big-city conveniences. North Port is only 4.6 miles away, where this is a Walmart and other town amenities, and the Punta Gorda Airport is a mere 16.4 miles for convenient travel. Charlotte County is also home to the Scrub-jay Habitat Conservation Plan, who take care of their beautiful population of scrub jays. Be sure to check their guidelines before building (see below).
There is a canal across the road and nearby power and water sources, so you are all set to build your dream house, big, small, or tiny! Make it your forever home or weekend getaway. (This is a build-only lot, so no camping.)
Enjoy gorgeous summers and mild winters, beaches all year round, and great wildlife! What are you waiting for!
- Subdivision: Port Charlotte
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/xCGJfv2EHrgd1Htc9
- State: Florida
- County: Charlotte
- Zip: 33953
- Size: 0.23
- Parcel: 402115157004
- Legal Description: PORT CHARLOTTE SEC57 BLK3074 LT 12 245/149 844/2195 2262/943 2516/1768 4379/2155 4386/637
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 26.999108, -82.202422
- 26.999294, -82.202544
- 26.999469, -82.202217
- 26.999281, -82.202094
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $370.02/year
- Zoning: Low Density Residential
- Residentially Zoned Property for single-family homes.
- Camping not Permitted.
- Property is in Scrub Jay Overlay – a permit for development can be purchased for $2,200 – more information can be found here.
- The zoning office can be contacted on (941) 743-1964 for additional information.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Adirondack Lane, paved
- Water: Should be at Property Line
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Florida Power and Lights coverage is available for the area
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.