Find your Freedom – 2.3 Oregon Acres with Power and Trees!
These beautiful 2.3 acres sit only 12.3 miles from Bonanza and 31.4 miles from Klamath Falls, where there is a Walmart. Located off a gravel road, with power directly across the street, this desirable property is at the center of the finest that Oregon has to offer. Think mountain ranges, forests, and lakes, where you can go fishing, hunting, bird spotting, hiking, cave exploring, and biking. Choose to live here, and you will be surrounded on all sides by National Forests, only a few hours from the Oregon Coast and the Klamath National Forest, 59 miles from Crater Lake National Park, and 45.7 Miles from Upper Klamath Lake (where there are great fishing and bird-watching opportunities). There is a next door neighbor and the terrain slopes down slightly from the road with good tree coverage.
Make it your weekend getaway, or build your beautiful forever home for you and your family to enjoy for generations. With over 300 days of sunshine a year, this land is perfect for all-year-round adventures. Enjoy the clean air, gorgeous blue waters, and unbelievable views. We can’t wait for you to love this place as much as we do!
- Subdivision: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #1
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/9J7vebtZYFndy3w88
- Property Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQk2AheO6TQ
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.3 acres
- Parcel: R389341
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #1 BLK-15 LOT-13
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.344733, -121.419325
- 42.344733, -121.418581
- 42.343358, -121.418594
- 42.343372, -121.419328
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $99.49/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: Yes – dues are approximately $10/year. More info can be found here: kffeunit1hoa.com/governing-documents
- Improvements: None
- Access: Porpoise Ln
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power at road. Contact Pacific Power at (888) 221-7070.
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.