Everyone Else Can Work – You Can Enjoy Time on Your 5+ Colorado Acres!
Forget about the stress of the office and escape to the Sangre de Cristo Mountains as often as you want when you own this 5.116-acre property. Set the auto-reply on your email and spend time fishing for trout at Mountain Home Reservoir (it’s only 4.5 miles away!). Make sure to take the time to do some hiking, climbing, and photographing nature while you are out exploring the area. This stunning property has lots of trees for privacy, great views, and a possible seasonal creek! It’s also only 8 miles from over 5000 acres of public land that is great for hunting, hiking, and getting in your daily quota of fresh air. Camping and RVs are allowed, so this can be a great weekend escape if you aren’t quite ready to build. Property also appears to have a riverine on the Southwest side which may run with water in the Springtime (from snow run off) – see aerials for more info. If you do decide to build your off-the-grid getaway, you can enjoy the varied terrain and stunning mountain views in your retirement years! Want to own this property? Email or call with any questions and to get all the details!
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/o1X9ewp3M5gELRc8A
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.116 ACRES
- Parcel: 70248830
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT M BLK 127 LOT 2055 CONT 5.116 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3656, -105.3349 W
- 37.3665, -105.3329 NE
- 37.3658, -105.3324 NE
- 37.3647, -105.3340 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 250.74/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: Optional ($25/year) – Covenants can be viewed here
- Improvements: None
- Access: Direct access via Sandoval Rd.
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: May need to build a Solar, or contact Xcell Energy (800-895-4999) or San Isabel Electric Association Inc
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.