Enjoy The Simple Life – Access, Fishing, Mountain Views, NO HOA!
Welcome to your 5.47 acre paradise in the San Luis Valley Ranches! Located just 7.5 miles from the charming town of Blanca, Colorado, this property is the perfect blend of rural living and convenient access to amenities.
Nestled in the shadow of majestic Mt Blanca, this property offers breathtaking views of the mountain and is just 10 miles southwest as the crow flies. Mt Blanca, the fourth highest peak in Colorado, is a popular destination for hikers, climbers, and outdoor enthusiasts.
In addition to its stunning mountain views, the property is also just 6.5 miles from Smith Reservoir, a popular spot for fishing, boating, and water sports. Spend your days exploring the great outdoors and return to your peaceful property for a relaxing evening.
This property is ideal for off grid living or for short term camping trips. Imagine waking up to the sound of birds singing and the sight of the stunning Mt Blanca in the distance. With 5.47 acres of land, there is plenty of room to build your dream home or use as a getaway spot for weekend retreats.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to own a piece of the Colorado wilderness. Contact us today to schedule a showing and start living your dream.
- Subdivision: San Luis Vally Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/PveirkYFBYhf8GkC7
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 5.4711
- Parcel: 70371230
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 21 BLK 16 LOT 21
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.4202, -105.6252
- 37.4209, -105.6233
- 37.4187, -105.6233
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 67.08/year
- Zoning: vacant residential
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : no
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, Manitou Springs Rd
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*Ad copy created with assistance from Chat GDP