Enjoy Nature, Sunsets, Campfires, and Friends. Do it All on these Sprawling 15+ Acres!
These 15.27 acres are in a perfect location in San Luis Valley Ranches! Situated near the base of Mt.Blanca, and conveniently located between Alamosa and Ft Garland, you’ll have amazing views and the ease of getting to town in no time. If you have always wanted your own piece of land in the Colorado mountains, now is your chance to make it happen! Spend your weekends with family and friends enjoying the peace and quiet, watch the wildlife stroll through, and enjoy the blanket of stars by the campfire each night! Email or call to find out about our flexible financing options, or pay cash and own it today! Property Location (Google Maps): goo.gl/maps/DM9pCMZawFbnawJQ8
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/DM9pCMZawFbnawJQ8
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 15.27 Acres
- Parcel: 70367720-70367730-70361270
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 20 BLK 54 LOT 3 AND 4, UNIT 20 BLK 11 LOT 5
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- NW: 37.4555,-105.5903| SW: 37.4546,-105.5903
- SE: 37.4537,-105.5855
- SCenter: 37.4537,-105.5879| Center: 37.4546,-105.5879
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $199.50/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.