With Mt. Blanca As Your Backdrop – 9.8 Acres, Rare Off-Grid Property, Perfect Location!
Windows. You are going to want lots of windows! This premium plot of land is perfectly situated to give you unobstructed picture-perfect views of Mt. Blanca’s snow-capped beauty. This property is two side-by-side lots, totally 9.8 acres (a rare size for this area), where you can build, camp, have fun, and enjoy the best of Colorado! With only a few surrounding neighbors, set far back from your property, you’ll have plenty of room for all the fun and peace and quiet you want. Bring your family, bring your friends, bring your four-wheelers, pets, and love of the land! This area is perfect for hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, bird watching, golfing, visiting hot springs, star gazing – the options are endless and all as fun as the last. For an exciting weekend day out, visit the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Reserve, only 21.9 miles, and on the way back pop into Alamosa for some delicious local cuisine. For your more immediate grocery needs, Blanca is only 6 miles away. Completely flat, no trees, stunning views, nearby conveniences, and endless options for recreation: this is off-grid living at its finest!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/thBLL4Re6xaUYJHEA
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 9.8 Acres
- Parcel: 70368780/70368790
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 21 BLK 5 LOT 3 (TD 252-448-451) (WD 253-500-502)(WD 355-656)(TDTC 374-515) (BSQCD 375-869)(WD 382-890)(WD 383-36), S.L.V.R. UNIT 21 BLK 5 LOT 4 (TD 252-448-451) (WD 253-500-502)(WD 355-656)(TDTC 374-516) (BSQCD 375-869)(WD 382-890)(WD 383-36)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.420847, -105.598786
- 37.420850, -105.596550
- 37.419058, -105.596558
- 37.419056, -105.598786
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $134.16/year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road, Buena Vista Rd
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: None on/near the property. Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite. Contact: Xcel Energy@email@example.com or call 800-332-7634.
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
When you buy this property you also get our 100% Satisfaction, 100% money-back, 90-day guarantee for all terms purchases. Change your mind for any reason, and we will refund your money, no questions asked.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.