5.19 Acres, Corner Lot – No HOA, Off-Grid, Build or Camp!
This is the perfect property for those times you need to get away from it all! Off-grid, no immediate neighbors, breath-taking views: here, you’ll feel rejuvenated, inspired, and ready to take on anything!
This is 5.19 acres of one fantastic opportunity after another. Whatever you are in the mood for, hiking, biking, rockclimbing, scaling Mt. Blanca, skiing, birdwatching, golfing, hot springing, or relaxing under the stars with your favorite people, this is the property that has all that and more.
Town amenities and conveniences are never more than a 25-minute drive away. Build or camp, stay for a weekend or forever – this property is all that and more!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/rLmrmN5Zw4q2fo356
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 5.19 acres
- Parcel: 70369940
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 21 BLK 10 LOT 5 CONT. 5.19 AC (TD 252-448-451) (WD 253-500-502) WD 255-385(WD 261-486)(WD 325-52) (WD 335-246)(WD 376-105)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.422828, -105.601264
- 37.422828, -105.602397
- 37.424647, -105.602394
- 37.424642, -105.601258
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $67.08/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Golden Road, Salina Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: None nearby
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)