Never Miss a Sunset on 4.94 Acres – Off-grid, Gorgeous Views, Fishing!
On these beautiful 4.94 acres, you can enjoy the best of Colorado! Easy to access, this property is flat with no trees, which means that the stunning views of the surrounding mountains are unobstructed and breathtaking. And without the pollution of the city, the night skies will be dazzling!
The Mountain Home Reservoir is only 11.5 miles away for those who love to spend time fishing or spending time by the water, while the Smith Reservoir is only 9.9 miles; the town of Fort Garland is only 7 miles away for any supplies you might need. Spend the summer sand surfing at the Great Sand Dunes National Park (25 miles north), or in winter, you can go sledding and skiing. Colorado is perfect for all-season activities. Camp, build, put down roots – it’s up to you. Under these vast and beautiful Colorado skies, you can take a break, start a life, enjoy some space – What more could you want!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/ZHTLk9cgwomNimqu7
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 4.94
- Parcel: 70357040
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 15 BLK 4 LOT12 (218-997)(TD 369-343)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.464539, -105.490522
- 37.466353, -105.490533
- 37.466364, -105.491633
- 37.464542, -105.491644
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 92.38/year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential Lot
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: Yes, optional.
- Improvements: None
- Access: 5th St
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: None on/near the property. Contact: Xcel Energy @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.