4.79 Beautiful Acres – Flatlands, Off-grid, Easy Access, Stunning Views!
These fantastic 4.79 off-grid acres of Colorado’s flatlands are just waiting to make you happy. Just off of US-160, this property is in a great location, is covered mostly by prairie grasses and some sagebrush, and has no neighbors nearby. Less than 20 miles from the town of Alamosa and a mere 7 from Fort Garland, you will never be far from life’s necessities. If you like to fish, hunt, hike, or go on adventures, there are so many choices for fishing locations and outdoor recreational sites around — Eastdale Reservoir, Sanchez Reservoir, Smith Reservoir, Mountain Home Reservoir, the Rio Grande, and many, many more. And with an easy-access, well-maintained road, and fantastic 360 views, what’s to stop you from making your new home here, and loving every minute of it!
Check it out – we can’t wait for you love it as much as we do!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/JgKzjN1VyJoAtmSD6
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 4.79 acres
- Parcel: 70343940
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 4 BLK 9 LOT 15 (D 332-112) (WD 377-328)(WD 380-148)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.457358, -105.544072
- 37.457361, -105.542942
- 37.459086, -105.542922
- 37.459092, -105.544058
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $111.72/year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential Lots
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No HOA in the area
- Improvements: None
- Access: J J 3 St
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: None nearby. Local electric company (Xcel Energy @ (800-895-4999), solar or wind. Or try 800-332-7634
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)