Live the Simple Life on 5.14 Off-Grid Acres – Access, Fishing, NO HOA!
Just off of US-160, this gorgeous 5.14 property is in a great location, is covered mostly by prairie grasses and some sagebrush, and has no neighbors nearby. And to beat all that, it is only 5 miles from the base of Mt. Blanca, so you can have breath-taking views all year around. Easily accessible and off-grid, these acres are the perfect campsite for a weekend getaway, or they could be the site for your dream holiday home, or just a back-pocket investment. Whichever you choose, we recommend making the most of those incredible views.
The town of Blanca is less than 3 miles away, and Fort Garland is only 7.8. Denver is an easy 215 miles away, if you ever fancy taking a trip to the big city.
If you love to fish, Mountain Home Reservoir is less than 30 mins away, full of trout, pike, and bass, and excellent for a boat day. Also less than 30 mins away is the Grand Sand Dunes National Park, which offers hours of fun for the whole family, from sand sledding to splashing in Medano Creek to horseback riding and gorgeous hikes.
Life can be what you make of it out here! Come and do something AMAZING – this property is waiting for you!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/56ZZrNo9soxNUW8v8
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Town: Blanca
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 5.14 acres
- Parcel: 70341980
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 3 BLK 11 LOT 8
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.4572, -105.5417
- 37.4572, -105.5405
- 37.4554, -105.5417
- 37.4554, -105.5405
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $91.56/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, Pinon Ave and JJ 3 Street
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: None on or near the property. Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)