Enjoy the Good Times on 4.89 Colorado Acres – Fishing, Hunting, Breath-Taking Views!
Let your creativity run wild on this great 4.89-acre property. Off-grid and surrounded by gorgeous landscape and recreational opportunities, this property is perfect for building, camping, weekend escapades, and all-round fun!
There are unobstructed views of Mount Blanca to the north and the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range to the east. If you like to fish, you will love it here – Smith Reservoir is 7.9 miles away and Mountain Home Reservoir is 11.4 miles away for a great day on the water. In the hunting season, drive over to the thousands of public Greenbelt nearby for your pick of wildlife and Colorado game. The town of Blanca is 2.6 miles away, while Fort Garland is only 7 for whenever you need extra supplies. If you are a first time land investor, looking for something good to leave to your kids, or just want somewhere to have a good time on the weekends, this is the perfect place for you!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/rwx8TW5CGUWPdb3N7
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 4.89 acres
- Parcel: 70339350
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 2 BLK 4 LOT 5 (217-293) (DH 307-152-153)(296-73 DC)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.471600, -105.511003
- 37.471594, -105.509856
- 37.469831, -105.509881
- 37.469836, -105.511011
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $92.38/year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: 7th Street
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Contact Xcel Energy at (800)-895-1999
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.