Unique Corner Property – 5.8 Acres, Gorgeous Views, Camp & Build!
This sweeping corner property is what you have been looking for!
It’s gently rolling terrain, breath-taking views, and gorgeous surroundings are just a few things that make this property special. Larger than average at 5.8 acres, this land will give you all the space you could want to start afresh or spread out and enjoy the peace and quiet here. There are no immediate neighbors, so if you’ve been feeling claustrophobic in the city recently, this is the perfect getaway property for you!
Also, you have the option to stay off-grid or hook up to power – there are power poles less than 1000ft away. The choice is yours and the flexibility is there!
The nearest small town, Fort Garland, is only 2.2 miles away, while the larger town of Alamosa is less than 30. Alamosa has a Walmart and other big-town perks, so you won’t have to do without if you don’t want to.
The zoning here allows you to build, camp, and bring your RVs. Hunting and fishing opportunities abound here also – come and discover all that this area has to offer! We love it – we think you will too!
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/g8sv36EQqzkxiox98
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 5.80 acres
- Parcel: 70261810
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT T BLK 145 LOT 2601 (212-531) CONT 5.421 AC(SA 351-999) (DC 352-1)(WD 352-2)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.415467, -105.415919
- 37.416106, -105.415444
- 37.415017, -105.413569
- 37.414458, -105.413431
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $113.84/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Simone Rd, dirt road
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power poles ~900ft away. Contact local electric company Xcel Energy @ email@example.com.
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)