Enjoy Your New Summer Retreat! Near Public Land, Beautiful Views!
Get your ATVs, get your animals, get the summertime fun, and bring it all to Costilla County, Colorado! There are plenty of wide-open spaces where you can soak in the sun all day long! These 5.543 acres are in the Sangre de Cristo Ranches, have varied terrain and great views, and are across the road from 5000 acres of public land! The property is accessible for 6-9 months out of the year, depending on snowfall. It has great tree coverage and a small hill that would be a perfect spot to camp or build your dream summer home and soak in the views and fresh air. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain, so what are you waiting for! No traffic and no pollution! You’ll only have fresh air and mountain views, it’s the perfect spot to get out of the city and into the wilderness of Southern Colorado.
There appears to be a slight encroachment on the property in the form of the neighbor’s fence in one corner (see pictures). It is very minor, but we’re knocking over $500 off the price for you.
Dirt road access, very few restrictions, and no time limit to build. Low Taxes, 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for to own the property of your dreams!
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/HMchrKZ2vyS2
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Town: Fort Garland
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.543 Acres
- Parcel: 70258710
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT Q-2 BLK 237 LOT 5093 CONT. 5.543 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3073, -105.3264 N
- 37.3064, -105.3250 E
- 37.3058, -105.3260 SE
- 37.3056, -105.3267 S
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $103.14/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: SDCR Covenants
- Improvements: None
- Access: Warner Rd, Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)