HUGE property – Trees, Wildlife, and Phenomenal Views – Camp or Build!
Feel like royalty on 15.88 acres of Colorado soil!
Properties like these are hard to come by! Impressive acreage, with varied terrain and good access to fishing, local communities, and public land – This property truly has it ALL!
The back portion backs to the foothills and is sloped. The southern part is flat and leads down to Ojito creek. There is a dry creek bed that flows down from the foothills into the lower property. The views, especially from the northern side, are gorgeous. You are going to want lots of windows! There are neighbors on all sides, but they are, for the most part, hidden. The access roads are heavily traveled and well maintained. If you love to spend weekends on the water, fishing, boating, swimming, or hiking, Mountain Home Reservoir is only 9.3 miles, while Fort Garland is 11.1 miles away and Blanca less than 16 for supplies.
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/QKuKexUrYQW8whYn7
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 15.88 acres
- Parcel: 70245530 and 70245570
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R UNIT L BLK 123 LOT 1971| S.D.C.R UNIT L BLK 122 LOT 1966 CONT | S.D.C.R UNIT L BLK 122 LOT 1967
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
-Corner 1: 37.337156, -105.343233
-Corner 2: 37.338561, -105.342297
-Corner 3: 37.336811, -105.339889
-Corner 4: 37.335853, -105.341028
-Corner 1: 37.335861, -105.341356
-Corner 2: 37.334675, -105.342642
-Corner 3: 37.335225, -105.343586
-Corner 4: 37.336564, -105.342417
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $250.28/year
- Zoning: Residential
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here. See the SDCR HOA website (sangredecristohoa.org/index.html) for more details.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yablin Road, dirt road
- Water: Would have to drill a well or contact Bly Water & Sanitary District
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: None on or nearby the property.
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.