5.138 Acres – Beautiful Off-grid Retreat in the Foothills!
Build your ideal off-grid retreat in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountain range. Privacy and peace and quiet is the name of the game in these parts. With the Indian Creek so near by and the mountains in the background, this is the perfect place to retreat to and raise a family, where your kids can play outdoors and enjoy fun for the whole family. The terrain is flat near the road, with hills and slopes to the north of the property as it ventures into the foothills of the mountain range. There is also an old stream bed running through the southern part of the property. Fort Garland is an easy 9.7 miles away for your grocery needs, while Blanca and Alamosa (where there is a Walmart) are 14.3 and 34.5 miles respectively. The Great Sand Dunes National Park provides a fantastic family fun day out, and is only 35.7 miles away.
Build your family home, keep it for camping vacations, or save it as an investment for your kids! Whatever you decide to do, this property is worth it!
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/bSXzVuuzptnop36u8
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.138 acres
- Parcel: 70244690
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT K-3 BLK 344 LOT 7567 CONT 5.138 AC (WD 335-266)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.458847, -105.289611
- 37.459161, -105.289006
- 37.460522, -105.290817
- 37.460172, -105.292100
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $402.24/year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dolder Road, Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.