You’ve got to see this gem – 5.51 Acres, Trees, Privacy, Mountain Views!
We don’t think you’ll be able to easily find a finer gem in all of N. America. This property is one of the best – off-grid, with a fine coverage of trees and shrubs, gorgeous mountain views, and opportunities to hike, fish, camp, build, play in the nearby creek. The location is perfect: Fort Garland is 10.8 miles away, while Mountain Home Reservoir (which could become your new favorite fishing hole) is less than 9. The town of Alamosa is 35.7 miles, and there is a Walmart there.
Here life is peaceful, and you can go at your own pace. The only traffic you’ll have to worry about is the occasional deer on your property. Build your dream home, set up your hunting cabin, reserve spots for camping! Whatever you feel like! Bring your family, friends, pets, toys – you’re going to have a lot of fun here!
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/JRXVE6aiWwov89t98
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.51 Acres
- Parcel: 70241270
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT K BLK 120 LOT 1866 (236-946) CONT. 5.172 ACRES
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.346600, -105.338500
- 37.345800, -105.337900
- 37.344800, -105.339700
- 37.345700, -105.340400
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $259.36/year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential Lot
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.