5+ Colorado Acres in a Fantastic Location – Great fishing and hunting!
Check out these 5.45 acres of unspoiled, pristine land located in the Sangre de Cristo Ranches! It’s the perfect spot to be outside ALL the time! The SDCR has over 5,000 acres of “Greenbelt” that has been set aside for hunting and recreation. In addition to being a great hunting location, the area is well known for its fishing opportunities. There are far too many rivers, reservoirs, and streams to list but here are a few of our favourites: Sanchez Reservoir, Rio Grande River, Smith Reservoir, and Mountain Home Reservoir! You can also hike, climb and bike til your heart’s content, and then come back to your property and watch the sun set over the mountains! You can have all of this and make your dream of becoming a landowner come true!
NOTE: We had a surveyor at the property recently (see survey document in the images), who noted that the neighbor appears to have a single wire fence that crosses a bit into the property (the vast majority of the property is unaffected). This seemed like a minor issue, but we went ahead and discounted it by $1300 anyways! Act fast, and take advantage of this awesome deal!
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/DiXNyvKYD6m
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.45 acres
- Parcel: 70217370
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT E BLK 83 LOT 1077 5.251 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3353, -105.3658 NW
- 37.3357, -105.3643 NE
- 37.3350, -105.3636 E
- 37.3339, -105.3647 S
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $108.54/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here. See the SDCR HOA website for more details.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Sylvia Rd., Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)