Camping, Hiking, Mountain Climbing, & Wildlife! 5+ Acres
You can OWN 5.6 acres just at the base of the magnificent Mt. Blanca. This 14,000 ft peak will be the best neighbor you’ve ever had! The property is just north of Highway 160, so its easy to get to and is only 3 miles from the small town of Blanca. Alamosa is a larger town and is only about 20 minutes away, so you dont have to give up the modern day necessities in order to escape the hectic city life for awhile. Make Costilla County Colorado your home away from home! You can camp, bring the RV, or build an off grid cabin. The choice is yours! Forget about boring weekends, get out to the mountains and have some fun! Call, text or email me for all the details on this amazing property before its SOLD!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/ZsfvMTRSoLPMGgiv7
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 5.06 ACRES
- Parcel: 70341800
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 3 BLK 10 LOT 4
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.4609, -105.5372 NW
- 37.4609, -105.5360 NE
- 37.4591, -105.5360 SE
- 37.4591, -105.5372 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $91.56/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank.
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.