Build, Camp, or Roam: Experience the Best of Colorado!
Picture this: 5.25 acres of serene forest land nestled in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains, yours to enjoy. This is not just a plot of land; it’s a private retreat where the majesty of nature envelops you, where every view is a postcard in waiting, and the trees are lifelong, steadfast neighbors.
In this secluded haven, the world’s hustle fades away, replaced by the peaceful whispers of wind through the pines. Here, you can breathe in the crisp mountain air, gaze upon clear, starry nights, and watch as wildlife roams freely in their natural habitat. It’s a place that resets your rhythm to the heartbeat of the earth itself.
Roads may be difficult to travel in heavy snowfall, but you’ll have peace and tranquility, with no neighbors.
Whether you dream of a quaint cabin, a seasonal haven, or a place to simply be in the presence of towering trees and expansive skies, this land is your blank canvas.
Connect with the wild, the free, and the untamed on your own piece of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. The mountains are calling – will you answer?
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/1J2o7UiKkHH9Ymdy8
- Property Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GCyWZ76FqI
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.249 acres
- Parcel: 70258210
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT Q-2 BLK 237 LOT 5043 CONT. 5.249 ACRES
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3066, -105.3583
- 37.3065, -105.3568
- 37.3052, -105.3569
- 37.3053, -105.3585
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 103/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for up to 180 days if a well has been permitted or cistern installed and a septic or onsite waste management system has been installed ($250 fee – good for 60 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: westwardland.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Sangre_de_Cristo_Ranches_Covenants.pdf. See the SDCR HOA website (sangredecristohoa.org/index.html) for more details.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Mamouche Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.