Arizona Property at the Heart of Historic Route 66: 2.35 Acres, Flat Terrain, Great Views!
Sitting less than 15 minutes from Kingman, AZ, this lovely property is in an up-and-coming area, just a hop-skip away from the Heart of Historic Route 66. Zoned Agricultural Residential, this property is the perfect place to come and live the homestead lifestyle. Or if you like spending time in the outdoors and want to live near a big town but not in it, this also is the property for you. Historic Route 66 is 13.5 miles away, and you are only 25 miles from Hualapai Mountain, a peak that boasts of pines and junipers, beautiful rock formations, plenteous wildlife, and phenomenal views. Hiking and biking are also favorite pastimes here, as well as occasional snow sports in the cold months. If you love to spend your days fishing or on the water, you’re in the right place – Colorado River is 32 miles away, and Lake Mohave is 51.3 miles, where there is an abundance of trout and bass.
This property is accessed via Mohave Trail, a dirt road off of County HWY 205, and the flat terrain allows for fantastic unobstructed views all around. There is a wash on the property, which is mostly dry, but could flow in the wet seasons. Come here, build your dream home, raise some animals – start living the homestead life. With good weather, nearby conveniences, plenty of space for outdoor pursuits, you’ll never look back!
- Subdivision: Golden Valley Ranchos
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/91H2ipRK4UZU3RP46
- State: Arizona
- County: Mohave
- Zip: 86413
- Size: 2.35
- Parcel: 215-02-233
- Legal Description: GOLDEN VALLEY RANCHOS UNIT 11 BLK O LOT 15, 2.35 acres, Township 20N Range 18W Section 1
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 35.147819, -114.144289
- 35.146917, -114.144292
- 35.146917, -114.143256
- 35.147817, -114.143261
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $41.32/year
- Zoning: Agricultural Residential
- Single-family residential building, domestic livestock, other personal agricultural endeavors, are permitted on this property.
- Special use permit required for RVs.
- See here for more details, or call (928) 757-0906.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Mohave Trail, dirt trail
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: None
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.